Call for papers for the 17th China Conference on Knowledge Graph and Semantic Computing (CCKS 2023)
August 24-27, 2023, Shenyang, https://sigkg.cn/ccks2023/
Deadline for paper submission: May 19, 2023
The China Conference on Knowledge Graph and Semantic Computing (CCKS) is hosted by the Language and Knowledge Computing Professional Committee of the Chinese Information Processing Society of China. It originated from the Chinese Knowledge Graph Symposium (CKGS) and the Chinese Semantic Web and Web Science Conference (CSWS). In 2016, the two series were merged. CCKS 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 were held in Beijing, Chengdu, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Nanchang, Guangzhou (online) and Qinhuangdao, respectively. CCKS has become a core national academic conference in the fields of knowledge graph and semantic technology, bringing together researchers and developers in the fields of knowledge representation and reasoning, natural language understanding and knowledge acquisition, graph data management and graph computing, question answering, etc. The 17th China Conference on Knowledge Graph and Semantic Computing (CCKS 2023) will be undertaken by Northeastern University and held in Shenyang from August 24th to 27th, 2023.
The theme of this conference is “Knowledge Graph Empowers Artificial General Intelligence”, which aims to explore the support ability of knowledge graph to Artificial General Intelligence technology, explore the role and application of knowledge graph in cross-platform, cross-field and other AI tasks, and study knowledge representation , knowledge storage, knowledge mining, knowledge fusion, knowledge reasoning and other key technologies of knowledge graph development in the context of Artificial General Intelligence, guide the transformation of knowledge graph related technologies, and lay the foundation for the ultimate realization of Artificial General Intelligence. The conference program will include workshops, keynotes, frontiers and trends forum, industry forums, young scholars forums, evaluations and competitions, paper presentations, posters and demos. We invite well-known scholars to introduce the latest developments in related fields and development trends, and invite well-known R&D experts in the industry to share practical experience, and promote industry-university-research cooperation.
In addition to research papers and application papers, CCKS 2023 will continue to set the theme of knowledge graph open resources, aiming to support and promote data resource sharing in academia and industry. Resources include but are not limited to: knowledge graphs/ontologies, datasets/evaluation sets, software tools/services/APIs/frameworks, protocols/standard specifications, etc. And we encourage publishing resources in the Open Knowledge Graph community (OpenKG). Reviewers will comprehensively evaluate the quality of resources and papers from the dimensions of resource quality and potential influence, reusability (such as documentation), and availability (such as URLs and open source agreements), and OpenKG will review the selected open resources to carry out publicity and promotion.
The conference sincerely invites scholars and R&D experts in related fields to submit English and Chinese papers with unpublished results. English submissions should not exceed a 12-page PDF, and Chinese submissions should not exceed an 8-page PDF. The above limit includes all content such as references and appendices. Research and application papers adopt a double-blind reviewing. Submissions should not disclose author information anywhere in the author, main contents, footnotes, acknowledgments, citations, etc., otherwise the manuscript will be rejected; open-source papers on knowledge graphs adopt a single-blind reviewing, each submission should include author information and resource URL. The manuscript template is as follows:
– English submission Template (Springer LNCS)
– Chinese submission Template (Journal of Chinese Information Processing)
Accepted English papers will be included in the collection of papers published by Springer, and excellent English papers will be recommended to relevant journals after expansion; accepted Chinese papers will be recommended to relevant Chinese core journals. The journal will conduct a second review of the recommended papers and decide whether to publish them.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– Knowledge Representation and Reasoning: Ontology Modeling and Evolution, Knowledge Representation Learning, Knowledge Base Completion
– Knowledge Acquisition and Knowledge Graph Construction: Entity/Event Extraction, Complex Knowledge (Events, Rules, Processes) Acquisition, Multi-Modal Knowledge Graph Construction
– Knowledge Integration and Knowledge Graph Management: Ontology/Entity Matching, Knowledge Quality Assurance, Graph Database and Querying
– Natural Language Understanding and Semantic Computing: Semantic Similarity/Relatedness Calculation, Knowledge Enhanced Text Understanding
– Knowledge Graph Applications: Semantic Search, Question Answering and Dialogue, Recommendation System and Decision Support, Industrial/Government Applications
– Knowledge Graph Open Resources: Domain Knowledge Graph, Evaluation Methods and Datasets, Knowledge Graph Visualization Tools
Submission Website: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ccks2023
– Full Paper Submissions: 23:59 (Beijing Time), May 19, 2023
– Acceptance Notifications: 23:59 (Beijing Time), June 30, 2023
– Camera Ready Submissions: 23:59 (Beijing Time), July 14, 2023
– Conference Date: August 24-27, 2023
For questions about submission, please contact: email@example.com
Haofen Wang (Tongji University)
Xianpei Han (Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Ming Liu (Harbin Institute of Technology)
Gong Cheng (Nanjing University)
Language and Knowledge Computing Professional Committee of Chinese Information Society of China